Boys Hoop Day 5-on-5 Basketball Tournament (5th-8th)
Big Sky Ballin’ is excited to introduce the first ever Boys Hoop Day, a 5-on-5 boys basketball tournament for boys in grades 5th – 8th. Team registration is $185. This is a two-game guaranteed tournament scheduled for February 27, 2021. The tournament format is one round robin game, followed by a single elimination bracket. The max roster size is 10.
All games will be played at the Shrine Auditorium (1125 Broadwater Ave) in Billings.
RISK-FREE REGISTRATION PROCESS
While we diligently pursue organizing this event, we are not immune to changing circumstances created by the COVID-19 pandemic. We have changed our registration process to maximize flexibility and reduce the risk to you the consumers.
Register today with no money down.
That’s right, no money down. Should we be unable to host the tournament for any reason, the registration fee never hits your card. This registration page will collect and validate your card with a $1 charge and immediate refund. The $185 registration fee will process when tournament schedules are released, which will be no later than Wednesday February 24, 2021.
COVID-19 Safety Precautions
Big Sky Ballin’ will be observing similar safety precautions in force for high school athletics in Billings. The rules in place for Billings School District 2 are more stringent than those allowed by the Montana High School Association and were approved by the Yellowstone County Health Department.
- Max of 2 guests/spectators per player, subject maximum facility capacity constraints
- Cleaning procedures in place for the facility
- Masks required for spectators and athletes before/after games
- Players will receive hand sanitizer before and after each game
- Social distancing will be observed in stands with families/groups at least 6 feet apart
- Everyone entering the gymnasium will use hand sanitizer
- Everyone entering the gymnasium will receive a temperature check via infrared thermometer
All persons that have experienced symptom onset in the preceding 14 days, have been in close contact with a known positive case in preceding 14 days, have been directed to quarantine by a health professional, and/or are awaiting test results from COVID-19 test are prohibited from participating or attending this event.